Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Chicago trip part II

My trip home to Chicago according to my iphone

>Warning<
This is a very long post that contains way too many pictures


Getting ready to go ... I was packed an entire week early

my baby missed me ... love her sooo much

Skirt: H&M   Top: American Eagle   Belt: Anthropology   Shoes: Aldos

breakfast at my mommy's house ... organic jelly, green smoothie, and captain crunch <3

Dripping in diamonds with wine

playing in my mom's jewelry that she sells


facials with the best 

my welcome home flowers and the most amazing chocolate covered pomogrante things 

matching jammies!!! 

oh deep dish pizza how i missed you soooo much

mad pita ... it was yummy but definitely not worth the amount they charged  

this is how my baby sleeps ... she literally did this all by herself

playing tug of war over my lap 


the Nike Tiffany's sneakers that i looove
my lovely bestie

she wanted to bad to play with Belle but Belle just was to afraid ... it was soo cute

I feel like I'm posting lots of food pictures

love my buds

best friend and awesome prom date 

great day .. shopping and portillo's

I love all the old mixed with the new 
Chicago is SO beautiful



bonfires with my friends ... always the best of times

best store ever

I can't even count the amount of times I've probably walked this in my life

the inside of portillo's ... so fun

Chloe watchnig TV

She gets so excited and brings me gifts .. she's the best

love frozen yogurt

Sprinkles ATM!!!!! We got a smore cup cake ... thanks Kev! 
SOooo cool!! 


Hey B, I think we caught the sun beam that time hahahaha

Playing down town naperville

New hair cut and bangs

one of six ... too much walking!! 

Going to the movies with Liz and Dan is always fun ... he broke the chair

love me some of that!! 

you can't look at this and not smile

i ate waaaay too much 

it's been so long since i've had steak on the grill 

the beautiful flowers i got my beautiful mommy 

i made breakfast .. greek eggs with fried peaches

girls gotta party

look at these beauties 

i used to get a free one every month ... what an amazing place

Top:   H&M    Jeans: Forever21   Belt: Anthropology 

hair cut!! 
  

beautiful baby Leo ... he just melts my heart, what a blessing

giving my mommy her present ... it says, "Home is where you mom is" 

Lots of tanning by the pool 
Look at that sexy lady

Dress: Forever21

Nordstroms tartes ... they. are. amazing.

just doing my hair .. no big deal


Jeans: Forever   Shoes: Forever    Top:NordstromsRack   Sweater: Mommy's   
Necklace: American Eagle

the roses started to fall funny so my mom put them in a bowl. i thought it looked really pretty

We went salsa dancing down town. It was SOO fun!! 
Then we walked 3 miles to find some deep dish pizza, that I again ate way to much of.
All of it was so worth it though 

She makes the best sandwiches 

matching toe ouches

dropped a can. oops
so say my feet to a bit of a beating this trip would be an understatement

Top:  Urban   Shorts: AMerican Eagle   Belt: Anthro   Bandeau: Target

Lunch at Whole foods. It was sooo yummy
actually all of the food i ate there was yummy


Went to lots of car shows with my dad too ... I didn't get any pictures with him though :(


 it was a very sad day when I had to leave
but I am so thankful that I was able to go

Thank you both Dad and Mom for making that possible for me
I love you both so much 

Next step is for you guys to come out here!!

Hope you enjoyed
Love Always <3
Lexi




No comments: