Thursday, September 6, 2012

Technology wizard

So I'm not really sure how this post is going to turn out. I just learned that I would upload and post straight from my phone! 

Yea technology is pretty sweet
>when you know how to work it<

Well friends this is what my French class looks like.
Oh did I mention I am in French one
 ... Meaning I've never taken French before... 
and my teacher only speaks in French
Don't worry use the book you say
Oh that's all in French too.
 Thank goodness I have a dictionary and google translate

Hope you're all have a marvelous day

Love Always <3 
 Lexi

Ps... Don't worry mom I posted this before class started :)



If any of you know how to format, change font, picture size, ect on your phone I would really appreciate the help. 
{I went back and did it on the computer for this one because I didn't like the way it looked when I just did it on my phone}

I've also never gotten any comments 
But I know I have readers
So that would be pretty awesome if you commented 
with help

No comments: