Friday, March 23, 2012

picture reel recap

off to the air port

Beautiful welcome home flowers from my beautiful mommy 

Lunch with mommy at Nordstrom Cafe

Going through my childhood home for the last time...found this gem

No one understands me like Lady Gadiva 

Birthday dinner at my favorite sushi restaurant Kyoto 

BOTH my parents came ... highlight of my trip is this picture

$200 birthday shopping ... scored BIG time

The beautiful bracelet that my girlfriends gave me...filled with encouraging words

picnic with my mommy ...

... and sushi! What a lovely combination 



I love my mommy's apartment 


Best pizza in town

I miss you already

Whoever said dogs don't show emotion...look at that smiley little face!



... I only came with the blue bag ...


Only in Chicago



They need more chinese delivery in Utah


Say cheese mommy...cheeese
I have the best mommy in the whole world

my amazing round bed

chloe wanting some love


No comments: