Sunday, February 10, 2013

Hat Hair

For some reason lately
I have had this obsession with this so called "Beanie Hat"

Sense I don't really have the face for sun glasses
Hats are usually my go to thing

However
I never really thought that beanies were very attractive
{to be honest i thought it made everyone look like smurfs}

But they are all the range this season

I guess they have been all the range through out winter
but now I am just getting into them  

There are so many super cute looks that you can get out of them

{i really wish i had one ... }
[and money. money would be nice. if i had money i would definitely have a beanie. ... and a lot of other things too]  

... now for a picture montage ...







Stay warm my beauties! 

Cedar just for 5 more inches!
... and i get to go snow plowing with my prince tonight ...

I am one very happy 
very lucky girl!

Love Always,
Lexi



No comments: