Monday, September 24, 2012

dooms day

Well my friends, the day has finally come
my computer is officially, 100% positively, and completly
 
dead.
 
It always had just a little crack in the screen
well not always
{I still love you mommy}
But I went to turn it on the other day
....  and nothing ....
the black screen of death was staring back at me
 
 
Then yesterday I turned it on and I got a little bit of color
[it looked something like this]
 
 
 
 
and if I'm really lucky
sometimes I can get to this screen
 
blue! that's a good sign right?
 
 
tis true
it is a very sad sad day
 
 
that being said
I wont be posting nearly as often as I would like
 
 no interenet or computer
this stinks so bad.
it also totally complicates my decision of what to do  for next semester too
 
Life is way to crazy at the moment.
and I'm really not liking it.
 
 
 
I feel like my computer
 
fighting to stay alive
 but only being able to put out so much color and emotion
other than that, I'm just a black screen
totally numb to life and feelings
 
 
 
God please send me some answers.
I need strength and wisdom.
Lead my down the right path and guide me in my decision making
 
Love Always <3
Lexi

No comments: