Saturday, November 10, 2012

It's alive !!

I finally got a computer!!!
>Thanks again to my amazing big sister who is generally just amazing<
Alright well I guess I have kind of a LOT to catch you up on.
Being me though
Rather than just typing it all out I'm just going to do random little tid bits
It most likely wont be in order
and in the fashion of being random
Might not make a whole lot of sense
But I'm going to do my best to catch you up on everything that I have been up to
... Here We Go ...
Meet Dolce
One afternoon I was getting ready to get in my car when this cute little fluff came running down the street. Naturally I bent down and called it over ... and this friendly little bub jumped right into my arms. I instantly fell in love and claimed him as mine. I called the number on his tag but it was out of service. I made some posters and put them out ... gave him a bath ... and went to bed. He slept right in my arms the entire night. Then the next morning he was up and bouncy again, running around the apartment ears flopping in the wind. I called a few groomers and ended up finding his owner. It was a little old woman that loved him very very much. She cried on the phone when I told her I had found him. I wish so badly that I could have kept him ... but it makes me happy knowing he has such a loving home.

True T-bird night

Super Hero Dance with my friends

[Thanks Quinn for letting my borrow your footie jamies]


My best friend Dayana decided to devote her life to God and was baptized under the LDS church. I am so proud of her for making such an amazing decision ... and all on her own. I love and support you in all that you do. I can't tell you how proud I am of you and how honored I was to be able to be able of your ceremony and sing. I can't wait to watch your walk with God grow and progress <3
Pretty flowers for a skit in class
How Rude!!
Oh you know ... just your typical shopping day at Walmart

Then going to Smith's and using coupons to get a pizza and chips for free
Yea Buddy Coupon Princess 

 
USU Howell
Miss my little fatty so much
Why yes this is my stats mid term
did i mention that i studied probably more than 24hours for this fricken thing
... this class is kicking my ass ...
If will be a God sent if I can pass this class     

new tricks on pole
Day and Night
Happy Halloween
I make lots of friends when I go to parties

 
It was also Dayana's birthday. Growing up Jehovah witness she had never had a birthday party, because in that religion you don't celebrate any thing basically. So, Jackie and I got her a cake that read, "My First Birthday" with a big number one candle and threw her a surprise party. She also had said that she has always wanted to get cake smashed in her face ... I was happy to help her out there :)
 
JT likes butts ..... suck it.
one of the little cuties I babysat for the other night
always an adventure when we take Neph on our runs
Sand Hollow
You wont find a view like that in the city ... that's for sure 

My new friends pup Ally snuggling in the car going up the mountain
She's a trooper 
Sometimes I just like to stop and look at these beauties
I'm not going to lie .... when I first moved here  (though it was beautiful) I kind of hated it.
I had a really hard time being so far from home and struggling in other relationships that I never really got to realize how beautiful of a place I really live in ... and how lucky I am to even have the chance to. 
Now that I am single and have had a good two months to just focus on myself
I found out that I really do love it here! 
It makes me so happy to live in such a beautiful place. Yes, it is far from home and probably the last place that any of my friends would have pictured me in ... but it makes me happy. The people here are amazing and so filled with God's love. 
My school is small but big enough to give you that "big school feel" but still the "small school attention"
It's relaxing and peaceful    
People take their time to get places and everyone is always happy
I feel independant and strong knowing that I am on my own and actually making it
     
Song of the moment is Hunter Hays, "Wanted"
I want someone to love me this much some day

Well that's about it 
Hope you enjoyed that totally randomness
Have an awesome week!! 

Love Always,
Lexi   

No comments: