Wednesday, December 5, 2012

pinasterous

Next week is finals week
then off to Chicago !!!
On a super exciting note though 
I am one step closer to finally declaring residency
to the most beautiful place I have ever been

I got my Utah license today!!  
I only got one question wrong on the test and I didn't even use the book

if you knew me and driving and our relationship
you would understand that this is quiet the accomplishment 
 seeing as we do not usually get along  

We have just a fe
{by few I actually mean loads and tons ... but a few sounds much better in my head}
more things to do before I head home 
to the beautiful city
and celebrate my favorite holiday ever
[still so many present deliveries!]
 ___________________________________________________

 Because of finals week I have been trying to avoid facebook as much as I can
Unfortunately all it has now just switched pinterest     

I don't know how many of you pinterest
but it is a very bad addiction


>you can follow my personal account HERE<


People always say you can learn a lot about a girl by looking through her ipod
I could venture to say the same thing about their pinterest boards
{well at least in terms of style}

[all picture below were pulled straight from pinterest.com via my iphone4s]
I found these really cool guides the other day   




Some looks I like
Lately I have had this weird obsession with these 1950 style dresses
{I blame taylor swift}

 


christmas jammie shorts <3

anything bows






anything with a cool back is automatically pretty


My virtual life

If there is one thing I love it's letters
especially vintage ones
I would love to take an old envelope that my GGMa had blow it up and frame it
It makes the perfect vintage art work while still being sentimental 
and remember such a wonderful woman    


If I could have starbuck every day I would
{too bad i can't afford it}
Their cranberry bliss bars are one of my favorite christmas treats
[i miss the high school days when my friends would just show up on my door with starbucks because they knew i was down]  


traveling the world and going on all kinds of amazing adventures

  
if I had this purse I would not need any other purse for the rest of my life


some days this is just truly how i feel.


there is so much i love about this picture
the peonies
the beautiful frame tray
the chanel perfume
the vintage powder h0lder    


Some precious moments I hope to share one day

traveling and exploring alone is but
I think exploring with a partner would be amazing 


maybe it's cuz I'm from the city
but i have a thing for cow boys and trucks
[I want a man who is going to love me as much as they do in the country songs]
I think that going star gazing in the truck of a bed filled with pillows and blankets
I couldn't ask for a more perfect date.   
  

Well I guess this would be a pretty perfect date too
[still waiting for a stud to take me camping in a tent ... or anyone actually]


So with my new beautiful compute
I need a beautiful case!
here are some I'm lusting over right now
      



here 

Well my beauties that's pretty much it
hope you enjoyed
and that you are now infected with the pinterest drug

I will keep you posted as to when I am officially a resident
and get my actual license 
[even though I don't really like my picture on it] 

Love Always,
Lexi 



No comments: