Monday, April 1, 2013

Bunny Hops

HE HAS RISEN

Hope you all had a Happy Easter!!

Dress: PacSun  (similar here)
 Sweater: Forever2(similar here)
Shoes: Rue21 (similar here)


After my wilderness girl adventure and hunting success 
I decided to do a denim on denim outfit
 Blouse: UrbanOutfitters (similar here)
   Jeans: Nordstrom Maternity 
{they are super comfortable and make my butt look great! don't judge me!}
(found here - similar here)
   Shoes: Forever21 (similar here)


Prince Charming is taking my camping this Saturday and I am SOOOO excited
I have never been camping before
so this should be a very interesting fun adventure
{stay tuned for more on that one}
    

This is a beautiful chair that I am currently lusting over
[get this ... it's only $75!!]
If I currenly had a place for it I would totally get it
{but i don't which makes me kind of way sad}

Hope you all are having a wonderful Monday!

Love Always,
Lexi   

No comments: