Tuesday, April 2, 2013

this past week according to my iphone

Some snap shots from this past week
and weekend
According to my iphone
 
{which has been giving me much more trouble than its worth lately
the other day it deleted all my contacts
when i rebooted it
all my contancts had been jumbled
all my picture ids were wrong
and it had even deleted some of my facebook friends
techy friends ... i need help}
 


Top: Rue21   (similar here and  here)
 Jeans:BoomBoom (in stores only: DownEastOutfitters)
  Jacket: Urbanoutfitters (similar here and here)

Bow: Jayce Design  (in town designer-message me for information) 
Necklace: DownEastOutfitters  (in stores only) 
 LeatherHighTops: Jessica Simpson
{dead foot}


{my Prince is better than yours}
 
If there is something Cedar is good for
it is deffinitely the food


Pizza Cart

amazing pizza one

even better amazing pizza two


My major makes me take drawing classes
I try to do as minimal drawing as I can
here is a project that I did last class
[playing and learning paints]
Went to the BFA show at the gallery
Seeing all the amazing work made me so excited for my major
all over again 

I love when I scroll through my news feed and see things like this
God Loves


the cutest easter cookie cake that I found 


a some what fail at trying to color east eggs

red hands from rigging prince charmings house
with all kinds of April Fools things
 
{my one friend put a skunk skin in my car ... skunk skin!!}


my friend posted this on instagram
it makes me so excited to come home this summer
I miss this beautiful place 


the yummiest maccaroons
from the cutest little french bakery here in town
my favorite cookies



[this one is old]
but he just makes me smile
he is so handsome

 
Love Always,
Lexi
 

No comments: