Friday, April 12, 2013

cold front



Sweater: VSX Sport (super old)
Tank: American Eagle (found here)
Skirt: Forever21 (similar here and here)
Tights: Rue21 (similar here)
Boots: TJMax (super old:similar here)   

you can get the same look using a LBD 
then putting a sweater over it




Utah
[similar to Chicago]
has ridiculous crazy weather

We were camping on Sunday 
{i even layed out in my swim suit to get a tan}
then the next day  
SNOW

Speaking of camping though
here are a few more pictures  
  
I made fried peaches and brought some strawberries 
so we could stuff our smores
{more fancy camping}   


if you have never tried this
you should
because its soooo yummy

little Ally was beyond exhausted at the end of the trip
if you don't know Ally she is impossible to ware out
{imagine how we felt}
so much fun and totally worth every ounce of exhausted    



a picture just outside my work
look at those mountains
beyond breath taking
they amazing me every time I see them   



on a side note
my sisters are at nationals right now 

they are heading into finals today ranked 3rd
I am SO proud of my sisters

I love you all so much 
can't wait to watch you all holding that trophy
and jumping up and down

good luck today
T.O.4.T.G
forever

Love Always,
Lexi       

No comments: