Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Fancy Camping



Blouse: DownEastOutfitters (in stores only)
Vest: Forever21 (similar here)
Jeans: BoomBoom  (DownEastOutfitters-in stores only)
Sandals: Payless (similar here)



This past weekend I went camping for the first time
and it was soooo much fun
{i wouldn't consider myself a true wilderness girl yet .. but i'm getting there}

We made smores and stuffed them with fried peaches
[if you haven't done it. do it. they are amazing]
and I made fancy drinks for everyone
We stayed up all night and played around the camp fire
{well i tried my best to stay up all night}
and went for walks and shot guns and got a tan not really

Definitely something I want to do again   
We lucked out with the weather too
because the next day we got snow

Crazy Crazy weather in Cedar City        


my handsome prince charming with his pup

I wasn't kidding about the fancy drinking part ;)


Love Always, 
Lexi  

No comments: