Thursday, February 9, 2012

rookie

Chocolate Tea and Peonies
Alright well I have never really blogged before.To be honest, I really am not much of a writer at all. 


I am not really sure what this blog is going to turn into either. I am kind of going to use it as my everything page. Sometimes you may see my finger typing skills, other times you  can get an inside into my love of fashion. I also like to bake random treats for no reason. Cooking on the other hand is a skill I'm still trying to master so I'm sure some of those endeavors will end up on here too. I am working on a few different scrap books and crafts, so those might pop up somewhere in there too. See what I mean by my everything blog.  


If you have any ideas for tutorials I will be more than willing to help you out there too; fashion, hair, crafts, music, design, ect. So please feel free to help me out!


Love always,
Courtney


P.S. ... If anyone wants to teach me how to get all the cool fonts, embedded pictures and links, all those side bar tabs, and the other fun stuff that goes along with it. That would be greatly appreciated. :) 


No comments: