Sunday, February 12, 2012

soley honest



Heels

So many women dream of having a closet filled with beautiful shiny new heels. They are one of those things that so many women collect. Buying a new pair just so they can wear them once and then never touch them again. They look beautiful in your closet next to the other rows of pointie sharp weapons. They are one of those things that can turn a classy innocent woman into a murder if she decides to throw it at you. .... they are deadly killers. Not only to other people but mostly to your bank account. 
Christian Louboutin, the beautiful super expensive shoes with red soles. An essential item to every upper east sider in New York City and fashionistas alike. 
Heels are one of those things that can turn a dull outfit into an instant beauty. It brings your look from work, to dinner, to play all in out easy step.



okay confession time now...
Though my passion for accessories falls more toward purses, shoes are really starting to catch my intrigue. Though I think it is highly unnecessary to have 50 of the same looking shoes, I do think every women should have at least one pair of heels in her closet. I always wished that I could wear heels but I always had some excuse not to. At first my excuse was only girly girls wear them. As grew older that changed to, I am too tall to wear heels (Taylor Swift proved me wrong there). Now it is just the fear of them, if I wear them I will face plant. Falling in public with nothing to trip me is not an uncommon event for me. You're talking to a person who falls going up the stairs, yes up. Now lets throw a pair of towering heels into the mix; but don't leave out the stairs, uneven sidewalks, wet floors, dry floors, and the coordination thing such as the concept of actually walking = recipe for a broken face and/or a twisted ankle. This is the reason I never wear heels, even though sometimes I really want to. 

I introduce to you ... the mini heels. I saw these on pintrest and I love them! I need to get myself a pair. They are heels but they are only 2-3 inches rather than the 5-8 supermodel shoes. I also figured out that wedges are a lot easier to walk in then the small little tips and they make short wedges too!



Even with this my beautiful three pairs of heels still sit in my closet rarely worn and untouched. 

Self Resolutions:
1- I will start to wear my heels. I will never learn to walk in them if I never wear them. 
2-I will own a pair of Louboutins before I die. Not only own them, but I will wear them and walk with confidence and no fear of falling.

these will be mine.



No comments: