Monday, November 26, 2012

Clock Work

I don't know if it's just me
But I literally have he worst timing in the entire world

I'm so lucky though to have such amazing friends that I can lean on in my low times

My friend told me to read James 1:2-8
>pictured below<
but it I didn't really think about it till now
 

It made me realize that I need to just stop.
I need patience and I need to realize that God has a plan for me

He is putting people in and taking people out of my life for a reason
I may not like it now but I know it's all in His works
 
{and hopefully ... I pray ... that one day I will be lucky enough to encounter their presence again}

I've learned so much from ALL the people God has put in my life
And I know that every single person has a purpose and meaning to my over all path

So thanks friends
>in my life and not<
For teaching me these lessons

~In order to realize the worth of an anchor One must first feel the stress of the storm~
_unknown author_

Love Always,
Lexi



No comments: