Wednesday, November 14, 2012

MTV Cribz -- College Addition

Yo Yo Yo 
What's up all my college homiezzzz


Just kidding.

This post I think is the most over due one yet 
BUT 
It has finally arrived 

So in the beginning of August I moved out of that crazy ladies house and into a new beautiful apartment. 
I have the same two room mates 
Marita and Tyra
and we all love our new home

Alright here are some pictures for you lovelies 






Marita and I found that sweet couch at our local resale shop for 30 bucks!! 


Pretty much everything in our house was either been gifted to us or we bought used 
at a very low price ... come on we are college students here. 

Hope you liked it! 
I would love to get some feed back on what you all think of everything!
Please leave some thoughts in the comment box below


Love Always <3
Lexi

No comments: