Friday, November 16, 2012

fairytale diaries

I'm not really sure why but I have kind of this weird 
love obsession 
with Taylor Swift

I know that it isn't just a girl thing either

Okay Okay
I know sometimes I can be a little overly girly
{but who doesn't love being a princesses sometimes}
can you blame me?!
But I like to get down in the mud to sometimes too  


 There is just something about her lyrics 
the words that she picks can pretty much apply to any girl at some point in her life
She narrates what we all wish we could say on our own

I've always thought that music is what happens when you can't just verbalize what you are trying to say. There is just something about putting the words to rhythms and chords that make is that much easier .... and sometimes that much nicer.     

 Her newest CD
RED
Was much anticipated and of course no disappointment

 I have not hear every song off of the album yet
It's not really in my budget to buy for myself when christmas is something so fast


  However 
I have gotten a chance to listen to a few of her songs off of youtube


The song "Begin Again"
If by far one of my favorite.
The words are simply mesmerizing
No surprise there
and it kind of applies to my life at the moment
Also the melodies and the chord progressions just tickle my ears
I'm also kind of in love with the music video too

It might just be the fact that it is set in Paris, France 
[Lets face it ... anything placed in France is going to be stunning]
     
The style of her clothing through out the video
Her barely there makeup and accented red lips

The vintage light throughout the entire video
I wish I saw my life with a light tint like that   

Let's not forget this semi obnoxious song that will get stuck in your head for hour upon hours ... Never Ever Getting Back Together.
In true Taylor Swift style the video is corky and totally random
And. I. Love. It.     

I think when it comes down to it 
It is her outlook on life that intreeges us the most

She lives her life always happy
Enjoying the littlest of things and appreciating the ones around you
Knowing where you come from and always thanking them and letting them know
Making sure you put yourself first and live the life that
YOU want
not the life that others are wanting you to live
Setting the goals and always going far beyond what you've set and others set for you
Living life like a princess
Having tea  parties with your friends at the age of 20
Getting dressed up for no apparent reason
the effortless sexy and beauty 
Minimal make up 
         
     

Over all just in general her style and out look on life is one to admire

... and now for a montage of Taylor and the looks that I love ...  

TAYLOR SWIFT photo | Taylor Swift  

TAYLOR SWIFT photo | Taylor SwiftTaylor Swift <3TAYLOR SWIFT photo | Taylor Swift
Taylor Swift
Taylor Swift <3Taylor Swift(:Taylor SwiftTAYLOR SWIFT
taylor swift
Taylor Swift.

No comments: