Wednesday, November 28, 2012

cheers to the future

Alright all my over achieving lovelies
Your little slacker friend here 
has finally
picked a major
I am super excited about it too
{there are about 100 different ways that I could take it}
{and I love every single one}

Graphic Design 
with a minor in Public Relations
        
I can pretty much do anything I want with it
[anything from even planning ... window displays ... store layouts ... interior design ... cards/invites]
Basically it covers me all across the board
               ______________________________________________________


I only have like two and half more weeks until it's time for me to head back home to
CHICAGO
for my favorite holiday of all time
CHRISTMAS


I have so much stuff I have to do in those two weeks though
when I think about it ... it's enough to make me sick  
I am just beyond distracted
I have slowly been chipping away 
at my *never ending* to do list
I pray to God for strength and focus 
To make it through these next couple of weeks
I know most of you reading this are probably in the same spot as me
>with Christmas, finals, end of the year stuff<
I pray the same prayer for you



Enjoy the rest of your week my beauties
 ~Smile and be Jolly~
tis the season !!  

I challenge you all to do one random act of kindness  
within the next couple weeks
Love Always,
Lex
      



No comments: