Wednesday, March 13, 2013

all because i ripped my pants


a little music to set the mood



Blouse: mom's closet (similar here)   Tank: American Eagle (similar here)   Shorts: DIY  (similar here)  
Tights: Marshals (similar here)  Shoes: F21 (similar here)     Necklace: F21  (similar here)


Hair clip: F21 (similar and better here)


So I wore this outfit to work the other day 
I made the shorts out of an old pair of 90's jeans I found at the thrift shop

Well it was a very sad day
{and a good thing i was wearing tights}

Working retail I am always bending down, picking things up,
and constantly moving all the time

While changing a mannequin
I bent down
and totally ripped my shorts!
[right down the crotch]

Most people would be pretty embarassed
but to me things like this happen
all. the. time.
The customer's in the store thought it was pretty funny too
[after they realized that it was my pants ripping and not me letting out some gas]   

I guess I have a new excuse to make some new ones now
>maybe with some studs<

R.I.P. Shorts
{you were loved and worn well}

Love Always,
Lexi    
          

No comments: