Monday, March 18, 2013

you are my sunshine


 Sweater: AnnTaylor (similar here)   Leggings: Rue21  (similar here)  Necklace: F21 (similar here)    Boots: Payless (similar here)


Today is a bitter sweet kind of day
because spring break is officially over
{no no no that hurts my eyes to read}

That means time to get back to the old routine
 getting up everyday at 7am
going to school
going to work
and studying my butt off

On the plus side though
my break was amazing!

I have really been blessed with some truly amazing people
{and i am SO thankful for every single one of them}

Cedar had total spring break weather too
[which was crazy seeing as it snowed with week before break]
It was literally 60-80 degrees the entire week

I went on a few runs
[its a slow process this getting in shape business]
and my roommate and I even got to lay out at the beach
{and i got burnt to a crisp}
It was SO GREAT!

I also had my 21st birthday over break
My prince charming took me to a little "mini vegas" town 
and we had lots and lots of fun
and we ate lots and lots of sushi
minus the fact that I didn't get carded anywhere we went   

I got loads of super cute things for my birthday too
{stay tuned because they will all make their appearance on the blog soon}



I am definitely going to need some coffee to get me through my closing shift tonight 
{i used to hate it when my mom used to get lipstick on my cups. Now look at me}


Love Always,
Lexi   
           
         








No comments: