Friday, March 8, 2013

Never Go Naked

So this week I made it my challenge
to put together outfits that I have never worn before
 
 
But
I didn't get a picutre of a single one of them
{sorry!}
 
 
Problem one:
    I only have this little skinny green mirror that I can't seem to get clean and can barely picture the whole outfit in (its one of the dollar tree cheap-o ones.)
 
Problem two:
    I feel really silly calling up my friends and being like, "hey you want to take a picture of me?!"
 
Problem three:
    I don't have one of those super cool camereas with the sweet tripods ... and if I did I would feel kind of really awkward putting it up and just taking pictures of myself.
 
Problem four:
     Let's be honest. I really am not that photogentic.
 
 
These issues my friends
have really presented a problem to me
{seeing that i really want to start making this a fashion blog}
 
Here is one outfits that I wore earlier last week
Dress: Clothesline (similar here and here)   LeatherPanelLeggins: botique in California  (similar here and here)  Boots:Payless  (similar here)   Belt:Forever21 (found here)
 
{here's the gemmed little green mirror!)
 I also paired this outfit with a grey leather vest and a beanie I got a Walmart for only one dollar
 
I got the insperation from this outfit off of pinterst
 
 Pinned Image
_____ _________ _________ ________ ___________
 
I am going to make it my challenge to start photographing my outfits
I want to challenege myself to
no repeats
 
no repeats does not qualify recylcing items though.
[i'm a college student after all and i can't afford to go out and buy a new outfit for every new post]
 
If you want a faster more up to date peek at all my looks
follow me on instagram
Lexim52
 
Now my beauties 
I challenge YOU!
 
If you like what you see
{please link the blog in the comments}
 
If you see a repeat
TAG IT with a comment
 
and lastly
SHARE
with me
I would love to see some of your own looks and insperations
 
If you have a look and want me to recreat it
post the link in the comment box
and I'll do it for
{with links to similar items so you can recreat the look yourself}
 
Let's get styling!!
 
Love Always,
Lexi
 
 


No comments: