Friday, March 29, 2013

Royal Flush

Jeans: SevenJeans   BasicWhiteLongSleeve: Target  (similar here)
Jacket: BirthdayGift (similar here)   Scarf: DownEastOutfitters (in store only)
This week has just been one of "those" weeks

I've been dealt a very large and 
very complicated hand
{I don't know about you}
but personally 
   when I'm dealt such hands as these I tend to think

Not just your general thinking though
I think ... and rethink ... and then over think ... and then think again

{some times i even put different situations together and then out comes to each and new situations for those out comes. i know it makes my brain hurt too ... and all too often}

I get SO far ahead of myself that I forget what I am even doing
I'll give myself a panic attacks trying to plan out 
2 years from now
[oh yea i take it that far]
It keeps me up till very late hours of the night 
and honestly puts strain on my heart
sometimes really affecting my attitude and out look on each day 

I guess being in college I'm at that age where this kind of thing is common
well at least I think ...?
Not really even that I'm in college. More so just the time period of life I'm in

    I try my very hardest to live each day in the present
Being thankful for everything that I've been blessed with
and the life that I lived yesterday and years past
I try to take each task as it's given to me
and try not to worry about my up coming tasks and road decisions 
{even though i can visibly see several forks up ahead}      

I know that God is going to provide for me 
and that He is generally and constantly looking out for me
but sometimes it's almost impossible to NOT think
"Well, what if?!" 

So here I am
running my mind in circles again
thinking and trying but also praying

I know my foot steps are strong
[and well thought out that's for sure haha jk]  
 
I am confident in who I am

I may not know where I'm going yet 
but I know that I have a purpose and a path



Love Always,
Lexi

  




No comments: