Sunday, April 15, 2012

heavy medal

Sweater: Ann Taylor  Jeggings: BP Nordstrom Boots: London Bracelet: Grandma's Necklace: forever21

I wore this outfit to turn in my resume at a few coffee shops, home decor, and thrift stores. The sweater I got while  I was home on spring break at Ann Taylor for only $9!! You can't go wrong with a sale like that, and it is suuuper comfy! The jeggings were a splurge. I got them around my Jr. of high school. They kind of look like maternity pants at the top (it's basically an elastic band) so I make sure to wear longer lose fitting tops with it. It is a perfect match too since they are tighter than a regular jean is, and they make your butt look great ;) Who wouldn't love a pair of jeans that make you look amazing, but are still comfortable and stretchy enough that they wont restrict you from any normal activities. The boots I got last spring break some where in London, I've worn them out but I can't throw them away. The bracelet was one of my staple items in high school. It was my grandmothers and has beautiful gold floral detailing. 



No comments: