Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Henley Manor Dream



At the end of this summer I have to move out of my boyfriends apartment and find my own place to live.  Since I came here I've had my eye on this gem. Being in Cedar City, it is Shakespearean themed and just as beautiful inside as it is outside. It used to be an old bed and breakfast but was foreclosed on and just had a for sale sign up. BUT the other day I saw a for rent sign and literally screamed in my car. I toured the house this morning and it is everything I want! Like I want to buy it and live there till I graduate, and maybe even after, that's how beautiful and amazing this place is.

The only thing standing in my way is a group of middle eastern boys who got to the landlord first. I've been kicking myself since I found this out because it took my a while to realize that the for rent sign was for students. I guess the boys called first. I am praying and hoping that they don't sign the lease for the fall semester. If I get the house I want to live there until I graduate, that's three full years (and most likely including summers). The boys have until this Friday to make their decision. So until then my mind is just taunting me!!

Fingers crossed and lots or prayers because this would be amazing if it works out! Just the thing that I need to finally feel at home and apart of something here.

Love Always <3
Lexi



Ps.. Did I mention that it has a fireplace, granite counters, two story high ceilings, chandeliers a bathtub(s) with jets, balcony, patio, double doors, closest space, in my price range and totally my style!! It's also in the most perfect location, right in the middle of everything I need.

No comments: