Sunday, April 29, 2012

we the people

blue lace slip free people, sweater forever21, necklace pacsun, leggings ovi, booties blowfish




My splurge in this outfit are the leggings. I got them when I went to California with my boyfriend over spring break. They are super comfortable and unlike most of my leggings they don't fall down! The sweater was like 9 bucks on sale at forever, I found it on the floor. I is super soft and really comfy. One of those basic items that you can throw over just about anything. The free people slip I got on sale at a resale shop ... score! I love pretty much anything and everything freepeople. Their designs are so cute and their choices in fabrics are amazing. Oh and those booties. You know those shoes that you've had forever and are kind of falling apart. Your mom keeps yelling at you to throw them away (has maybe even offered to buy you a new better pair if you do throw them away) but you're so attached to them that you just can't do it ... my booties. :) 
Hope you are all enjoying the end of the school year!

Love Always <3
Lexi


No comments: