Saturday, April 21, 2012

the round up

So unfortunately I did not get the house that I was so hoping for. I'm not going to let it get me down though. I have my eye on a few other houses/duplex that I'm going to call on soon to see what I can do. Hopefully the roommate business will work out well too. 

On the plus side though I GOT A JOB!!! Finally! After applying, calling, and reapplying place since January I finally heard the words I've been  praying for ... "You're Hired" music to my ears. My job is awesome too! The girls I work with a super nice and guess where I'm working?! A bakery! Not only do I get to do what I enjoy but I come home with lots of goodies and smelling delicious. As a little tribute to my new job I baked some mini pies the other day. I will post that blog as soon as I upload my next round of pictures, so stay tuned! 

Thanks for all your thoughts and prayers. I ask that would continue to keep my family and I in your thoughts and prayers. 

Love Always <3
Lexi



ps... good luck to the rest of my fellow studious college students with finals! 

No comments: