Monday, April 30, 2012

round up picture reel

My feet were really cold so I put my fuzzy socks on the heater to warm them up and it burnt a hole in them 
oops hehehe 

Ryan working on his pretty car. He was out there for 6 hours with his shirt off and got this perfect tan.
I was out there for 30 minutes and got really sun burn. ... Go Irish! 

My friend was having a finals week stress attack so I brought her over and we made 3 perfect little cup cakes. The other two were snatched up pretty fast but I managed to take a picture of this one. 
Working in a bakery is making my sweet tooth go insane! 

Snow Kapes! This super cool little shaved ice shack ... You can get probably 100 different flavors and every single one of them is soo yummy!! 

Only a dollar?! Yes Please!! 

Coffee ... a very essential part of my day 
I believe this one is a vanilla latte (I make all my own syrups from scratch)

Big spoon and little spoon 
I attempted to make macaroons. I can't figure them out though. I made three batches and this is the only one that somewhat turned out, but they stuck to the sheet :(

Leave your tips in the comment box please :)

pinterest nails ... I am a mast procrastinater 
I'm taking French next year. I hope I can get good enough so when I study abroad I can live like a local

Just another day in psychology 

This is pretty much just a normal day. ... Love this class

He loves me :) 


Hope you guys are having a fun week! 
Love Always <3
Lexi 

No comments: