Friday, June 8, 2012

free spirits


Dress DowntownEast (originally pacsun)  Sweater: Forever21 Boots: Thrifted

Nails: Olay Bracelets: H&M and mexico (Ryan and I got them over christmas break because his first broke)

Hair was pin curled when it was wet, after waking up and taking the pins out I put ZERO product in my hair. 
To do the style I just started with a poof and then just twister every other piece over itself. Message me if you have any further questions.

So life is going pretty well I would say. I love my job and I just got another one teaching a dance fitness, I start next Wednesday! I'm excited and kind of nervous at the same time. If any of you are in the Southern Utah area and want to take my class, Wednesday's at 9pm, message me and I will give you all the information. 
I am still really struggling in my dumb math class though. I'm not going to lie I'm kind of afraid I might not pass. I have a lot of work ahead of me these next couple of weeks. 
I've been in a pretty good place this week though. I feel really happy and just content with life. For some reason though, all I want to do is eat junk food and lay in bed. I'm constantly exhausted but I can never sleep. I'm taking all my medications and vitamins but I still feel so sluggish. I know it's a pretty common feeling but it's making me a bit uneasy for some reason.
I'm almost done with the third hunger games book. I'm not very happy with the way it is turning out though. I'm look for some other books to read this summer though. Please let me know if you have any suggestions! 
Also don't forever to follow my blog!! You can also find me on instgram: Lexim52 

I am going down to Hurricane this weekend to spend some time with Ry. Hopefully I don't get as sunburn as I did last time. 
Hope you all have a great weekend! 
Keep smiling :)

<3 Love Always
Lexi



No comments: