Friday, June 22, 2012

lipstick & coffee

Lipstick: Revlon 

Bracelets:Forever21, Claires, Ireland, Gifts, Mexico   Polish:Essie


Dress:Kira      Blouse:FreePeople     Shoes:Bensimon    Necklace:AmericanEagle

So after a lot of stressing and phone calls the dates are finally set for me to go home.
I am so thankful for my mom and dad, they go to such lengths to try and help me, and they do an amazing job. I can't wait to go home and spend time with both of them. I am excited to reunite with friends and just hang out in the fast moving city.
 I am also so thankful for my sister. No matter what I know she is always going to be there for me. We may disagree on some points and sometimes may not always get along, but we always love each other and know that no matter what the situation is we can come to each other. She is such a blessing and a rolemodel in my life.

I have been truly blessed and so have you
Love always <3
Lexi



No comments: