Saturday, June 9, 2012

the weekender




Top: Nordstroms Rack (BellaTrix) Shorts: UrbanOutfitteres Shoes: Converse Bandeau:Target

Tall Starbucks Green Tea Frappe and Prom 2011 sunglasses


I don't know how many of you are coffee nuts like me
Usually I stick to my own self brewed cups but here and there I will do a swing by starbucks for a tall something or other. (I find myself doing it a lot more lately since my espresso maker isn't working and I can't figure out how to fix it :( 
My friend Joanna's sister used to work at a starbucks in Chicago and would always bring back the left over baked goods.The banana bread, lemon bars, and these cake pops (pictured above) are my favorite! I don't know what it is but their cake pops are amazing! I've tried making my own but they just don't turn out like the starbucks one. 

Anywho, I hope you all have a great weekend!
Don't forget to come and take my class Wednesday's at 9pm!! 

<3 Love Always 
Lexi 

No comments: