Saturday, June 30, 2012

picture reel

Good morning my darlings!

Today is a great day! 
Its the first day of real summer for me!! I finished my math class, and ya know I actually feel really confident about my final. So confident that I think I may have actually passed the class...fingers stay crossed though because I wont know until next week. 
Also, my phone was in for an upgrade. I am not sure how my dad did it, but I got an iphone4 S for only $50!! ... umm yes please! I am going in later today before work to get it all set up and I am SO excited!! 

Now for a little story about my amazing stud muffin of a boyfriend. So being my boyfriend, and my best friend, he knows how much I have really been struggling with trying to change my attitude. I've been working really hard and we've been working together it improve and change a lot of different things in our lives and our relationship together, all for the better of course. Currently he lives in the town of Hurricane with his parents for the summer; because he is working down there and the commute would be to expensive everyday. He both make an effort to try and see each other weekends, either I go down there or he comes up here (though mostly he comes up here). 
Well the other week he took me on this amazing dates. He said he had been planning on doing it for a while but weather made it so he could take me. 
He took me to the top of the mountain to the Cedar breaks over look, (12,000 feet elevation!) to the most beautiful view I have ever seen. 
It. Was. Gorgeous. 
After just standing there and looking at the breath taking view for probably a full 10 minutes, the full pictures and tourist act included, he drove down to a little spot and pulled out a picnic. Yes, he packed a picnic with everything I could have wanted; sandwich, our favorite sweet iced tea, oreos, and lot of chocolate truffles. It was such a great day.


It doesn't stop there ladies and gentlemen

Later that week he took me on an ice cream date. We went on an ice cream date together when we first started going out and it was so cute. It brought back great memories. Then this week, he surprised me by coming up Thursday to spend some time with me and help me relax before my big exam Friday. He picked me up and brought me out to a Delicious sushi dinner (our favorite of all favorites). He helped me study a little bit and then before bed gave me this amazing full body massage; feet, lefts, back, hands, arms, neck, and head. ... and let me tell you, he is really good at massages. It put me right to sleep. 
I am the luckiest girl in the world!




And now
Life as viewed through my (soon to be replaced) iphone

yum

check out the sexy monster



the view from the top

any excuse for a kissing picture :)

so arsty and clever we are

it was just a little windy ... but look at that view!

mu handsome and amazing best friend

driving up the mountain

just some after church shooting ... i got SO sun burnt

the lovely things i see in the morning 

i guess its a normal thing to herd your sheep down the main road ... welcome to tuah

a taxi in cedar?! 




Love Always <3
Lexi




No comments: