Monday, June 11, 2012

puppy love

Hello my darlings
So lately I have been going through major puppy with drawl. I want more than anything just to have a little pup running around my apartment, to be there to cuddle and play with, and to shower with love and kisses. It would be so spoiled and super cute. 
Luckily it tis the season for puppies! 
There are lots of puppies for sale right now in Utah, though not all of them are the kind that I want. I personally am not looking, and wont be until after I graduate college and have a job. My roommate however IS looking! You can bet your butt though that even if she wasn't, I would still stop and play with every puppy I see. (You just can't pass up those cute little faces, wet baby noses, and their puppy breath!)

Here is a picture reel of the adorableness we've played with this week











Here is the little baby that Marita is looking to adopt
We are waiting for the owners to contact us back but I can't even wait any longer! 
Her name is Mieka but she wants to name her Cupcake and call her CC for short. 
She will be super spoiled with three mommies and more love than she can handle. She is a rescue and already a year old. 
Fingers crossed that the owners contact us soon :) 



<3 Love Always 
Lexi


No comments: