Thursday, June 21, 2012

a morning dose

Dress:ClothesLine (sample garment)     Sweater:AnnTaylorLoft (sale = $9!)
Shoes:SteveMadden     Necklace:AmericanEagle 

Nothing like some coffee, tea, and toast to start off your day :)
My espresso machine is broken and I can't figure out how to fix it, so I've been using my press a lot more lately
Still delicious

Hello my darlings!
I hope you are all having a wonderful week :)

The other day my roommate Marita gave me this book to read. 
I read the first chapter today and it really helped me out. So if any of you are struggling with your faith, or just trying to figure out the concept of happiness, I would strongly suggest reading this book. 


Every single person in this world deserves to be happy. I know personally I struggle with trying to find happiness in all the wrong places. Relying on physical things or other to secure and provide me with the happiness, but it never seems to be enough. That's because the truth is only you can make you happy
Even knowing this, it can still take a life time before you actually understand and can accomplish this concept. It isn't something you can achieve alone, but it is something that only you can do.

Faith. Joy. Rejoice. Love.

There is a reason that these words seem to flow and belong to each other. Like a clover you can't have one without the other. 
Be thankful everyday, count your blessings, and know that you are always loved. 

I challenge you today to make a gratitude list; write down a list of all the beautiful and wonderful things that you are thankful for today. If you want to ... share it! I would love to hear some of the amazing things going on in your lives as well. 

Love Always <3
Lexi

No comments: