Monday, July 30, 2012

babel on

Top: Clothesline    Skirt:H&M     Headband:Forever21   Shoes:Aldo's



Hello Beauties! 
This entry is pretty much just going to be filled with gibber gabber 
Why you ask?
Because today I just feel like babeling 

Moving is going well
Still have a few more boxes to move over and then 
unpacking
Yea I am not really looking forward to that part
especially sense I did a less than steller job being such a great organizer when I packed it up
The apartment is starting to come together though
and it is looking very cute
>Stay tuned for the finished product in later posts<

I've been doing pretty good with eating healthy and working too
minus the binge. junk food. movie night. sleepover party. marita and I had last night

This is what I am shooting for 
stare at with envy .... dern you pinterest with your fitness and health right next to all those delicious and totally unhealthy recipes 

This is some of the stuff I've been eating
whole grain flakes :: soy milk :: fresh blueberries

homemade strawberry sorbet :: blueberry pancakes with protein powder -sub butter for coconut oil 
It was very very tastey


Yes, with my super pale skin it is a little harder to find definition
Lucky I work at a studio that does spray tans

Yes I know what you are thinking
I had the same thoughts

>To be honest I haven't really seen too many "good" looking spray tans<

I was really nervous going into 
and at first I didn't really like it, because I wasn't used to seeing myself so dark
But when all said and done I actually loved it

why yes my friend that is a tan line ... fake ... but nonetheless it IS there

right after I got it done

three days after I got it done

You can be honest with me if you think it looks orange
but I honestly was really happy with it
My roomie and I both think it looks really natural 
and there are no streaks or missed spots



Alright well I probably should head to work now
Hope you all are having a lovely day 

Love Always <3
Lexi


Ps ... Stay tuned for the adventures of Lexi and Marita 
We are planning something really fun and sneaky for our boyfriends tomorrow
can't wait to tell you all about it! 



No comments: