Friday, July 6, 2012

fringe, frills and thrills

top:Downeast outfitters   shorts:urbanoutfitters     shoes:london

yes i realize my stance is awful, but i was also in heels 


Hope you all are having a great week! 
Here are just a few random shots. I got SO sun burnt when we went out shooting that day, oh my heck. Just look at my arm and then multiply that time three and putting on my back and legs too. 
ouch 

Kiss me I'm Irish

Also, I found this super pretty bed frame. I am trying to get them to include a mattress with it, I really would like it but if it doesn't come with a mattress then it's just not worth it. Fingers crossed 

Remember your gratitude lists
Count your blessings and be thankful for everything that God has given you
it is far more than you ever deserve

Love Always <3
Lexi

No comments: