Monday, July 16, 2012

nautical stripes

Top:Shorts:Hat::Forever21   Necklace:Gifted from mommy   Glasses:RayBan   Shoes:Converse

Top:Thrifted(in St.Louis)    Skirt:H&M (as seen on KourtneyKardashian)  Purse:Mommy'sClosest   Necklace:AmericanEagle    Booties:Thrifted(in St.Louis)

And a smiling omlette with bacon and toast for Ryan 


I don't know what it is about the nautical theme but I just love everything about it.
It is always in season and always trendy, one of those classic looks you can always turn to. 

Another thing that I absolutely love is 
bows
Maybe it's because of my cheerleading background
But anything with a bow I instantly have an attraction too
Don't get me wrong, I know there are plenty of clothing items that have bows stuck on them that are just absolutely hideous ... but then again, it is one of the easiest simplest things you can add to an outfit to give that sweet girly touch. 
You can put the bow on the clothing itself, in your hair, on your purse, shoes, jewelry ...  
There are just SO many options! 


Made out of an old t-shirt ... super easy and fast

Bow Tie

Wedding Bow

Belt Bow

Clip Bows

Sash Bow


Have a bow-nified terrific day! 
(I'm not really sure what that means myself)

Love Always <3
Lexi




No comments: