Tuesday, July 31, 2012

The Adventures of Lexi and Marita

Well hello blog world! 
it's fancy meeting you here 
on my page
I'm really glad you stopped by
while you are here you should click that follow button
to join my adventure
it's pretty cool I'm not going to lie

Any who
Today I want to introduce you to my roommate Marita
half of you are probably going
"How the heck do you say that name?!" 

"Muh - rita"

don't worry loves you're not the first ones 

This is the beautiful Marita


Sometimes Most of the time I am her stylist which is really fun
clothes :: hair :: makeup
Why yes I did style her the day I took this picture

Since we are moving into our new apartment we have been doing a lot of random shopping
>for things to go in the new apartment of course. we wouldn't just shop aimlessly ... <

We were in this cute little homegoods store where we found these little gems
I've seen them in pinterest and thought they were pretty cool

I'm also planning on making this in her room
oooo aahhhh preeeetteeeeyy

She has a thing for twinkle lights

Sometimes When we go shopping we like to document the moment
by taking lots of random obnoxious pictures of ourselves

most of them get deleted but I found this beauty for you


Here in Cedar City
We always find really ... interesting ... things when we go shopping
The other day we found this
ummm thing?


Yes my friends you did read that right
This is vagina deodorant
REALLY
Who thinks of this stuff?! 
It isn't even a powder it's a full on airsull can
that shoots with quite the force if you ask me
People thought we were pretty weird but I think they would totally understand 
if they saw what we were looking at
Oh and it was like $7 for the itty bitty can ... YEA RIGHT!

Marita and I like to cook together 
But eating out can be really fun too 
So we do that every once in a while
we've gotten really good with coupons and finding deals

We went to this awesome brick oven Pizza place the other week
where everything is all natural
If you are ever in Cedar City, Utah you have to try Centro Pizza

The interior design is super cute too .. if I do say so myself

This is the pizza we got
mushroom with white sauce
it was sooooo yummy

Can't wait till I turn 21 and I can come here 
for some delicious pizza :: amazing deserts :: and a glass of wine
Oh yea that's the life


This was our nutella baked dessert 
or what was left of it before I remembered we would take a picture of it
Yes
It was that good

Sometimes we even have picnics in the park
thanks to the super cute new French Bakery down the street




The other night 
in honor of our leaving this nasty old house
and moving into our beautiful new apartment
We decided to have a movie night
Not just any movie night though
Full on college :: junk food :: movie night

it looked a little something like this


For some reason though the past couple of movies we have picked have totally just bombed
>any suggestions ... leave them in the comment box <

But of course we still managed to have lots and lots of fun

We are currently obsessed with the song
Want You Back By Cher Lloyd
Click here to listen

We also like to take lots and lots of pictures of ourselves

for your entertainment 
here are a few from the other night
>please play the song posted above and picture us dancing while you scroll<






One more thing and I promise I will shut up

So a couple of days ago she wanted me to go to the bank with her
I was in the middle of eating my breakfast so I just took it in the car
We get there 
in a matter of literally two seconds
and I was faced with a choice

Leave my cereal in the car and let it get soggy
or
Take it in and look like a crazy person but still get to enjoy my breakfast

Guess which one I picked?! 

Yes people thought I was very weird
But what can I say
I don't like soggy cereal 
most of the time. some types have there exceptions

Alright well that's it for now
Hope you have a great week

Can't wait to come home!!!!!

Love Always <3
Lexi









No comments: