Thursday, July 19, 2012

health kick

Lace Top:Forever21    Tank:Forever21    Belt:ClothesLin   Jeans:DownEastOutfitters(Joe's)    Shoes:Ireland


So I have been totally loving my new iphone! 
It does already have a few love marks {no thanks to my butterfingers, come on guys I was a cheerleader}

Life has been going super awesome
 God has some amazing things in store for me, and I may have some super great opportunities coming my way soon, and I am Beyond thankful
Things are really starting to come together

Life in Cedar City has been very ... HOT ... lately. I went down to Hurricane to surprise Ryan for his birthday
[We went scuba diving!!]
This was literally the temperature
Ryan said that it was 115 earlier in the week, Cedar has been in the 90-100's too.
This is crazy!! 
Well with these awesome temperatures we have naturally been spending quit a bit of time over at the beach! 
You must be so tan you say! 

No my friends ... that is not how it works for this Irish girl.
I am splotchy sun burnt, but slowly getting a little bit of color. 
[My eye lids are sun burnt ... really my eye lids!     ouch]
Pending on getting a spray tan but still really nervous about it 
>>>>advice?<<<

I was looking through my computer the other day, just sifting through some old photos and I came across this gem

Ever since then I have decided I needed to stop eating all the junk food and really start getting into shape again. 
It probably would help too since I teach a fitness class! ... yea I thought the same thing too.

So after I baked this beautiful batch of cupcakes 
(for our Church's July Jamborie and works movie night)

I have really been working hard and trying my best to eat healthy.
This week I taught 4 classes, went to the gym, and went swimming
Some of my meals looked like this

Oat meal with a bit of nutella 

Hey now
Taking sugar out of a diet that solely thrives on sugar alone is a very hard thing to do
especially cold turkey
I am now off the nutella and just using a bit of dark chocolate coco powder 

baby steps

baked greek eggs ... a bit altered 

This was dinner the other night
Oh my goodness you guys it was SO yummy!
We altered the recipe a little bit and added a few things here and there
It is super easy to make and it looks so fancy
Lets just say Marita and I were very impressed with ourselves

{If you want the recipe don't be shy!} 


The other night we also went night fishing at the lake
We caught a Giant cat fish

Marita and I said we were going to cook it

but we didn't know you have to gut/fillet it right away

So the next morning it was totally frozen and very dead
oops! 
We are still working on our wilderness girl skills



Well that's it for now folks! 
Moving day is coming up SO fast and we are getting super excited
After moving day that means I get to go home for a bit too
So many great things happening right now 

Have a splendid rest of the week by beauties

Love Always <3
Lexi






No comments: