Thursday, July 5, 2012

stars and stripes


Hello my beauties! 
Hope you all had a great fourth of july! 
I didn't get to see any beautiful fire works, but I still had a great time. Ryan took me snorkeling, we were out there for legit like two hours, it was SO much fun though. I saw a sunken air plane and a hippie bus! It was pretty sweet
Marita and I spent all morning making food, baking, and getting ready.
I am not going to lie we both looked pretty cute. We put purple highlight extensions in our hair, I straightened mine, and did our make up so cute. Our outfits were adorable and of course very festive, right down to the nails.
..... but no. I did not get a single picture .... 
my prettiness lasted all of 30 minutes because as soon as I got down to Hurricane we went swimming. Sadness I know
BUT we had an awesome time!! I was kind of sad that the fireworks got cancelled, because its been so hot and there have been lots of wildfires, so Ryan went out and got me sparklers :) he is the best. 


Guess what else! 
Marita and I went thrifting today and found this super cool couch for our new place 
and it was only $30!! 
It may look a little uncomfortable but it is actually super comfy 
we will probably recover a few of the pillows too
I thought it looked very anthropology 
tell me what you think! 

the grey pillows didn't come with it


my little snack ... trying to be a little healthier

4th of July food. ... cup cakes, chocolate covered strawberries, pretty fruit yogurt thing, fish frey, strawberry short cakes! 
yum :)

my very festive nails

i used to spend every 4th with lauren and her family ... miss you guys so much

super cute sign I found thrifting ... I kind of want it for our kitchen

my new amazing phone

Purple hair!! 

I have 5 streaks in all

oh rain how I miss you!! So excited when this happened today :))

the smell before and after it rains, the way the sky looks, the way it makes your skin and hair feel
never thought it would be something that i would miss so much. i must be someplace where it rains and has humidity when decide to be a grown 


the special treat i made for ryan ... yes the strawberry does say i love you in chocolate, and yes that bowl does have a chocolate layer around the lip. ... i am such a good girlfriend 


Tell me about your fourth!! 

Love Always <3
Lexi

No comments: