Sunday, July 8, 2012

dress to impress

Shoes:Khols    Blouse:Marshalls    Bra:UrbanOutfitters    Shorts:NordstromRack   Necklace:Forever21



I don't know about you, but sometimes I just feel the need to dress up and look extra pretty ... for no apparent reason. It gives me just a little extra boost of confidence when I am running low. Sometimes when I am having a bit of low selfesteem I will pick out my pretties pair of panties to wear.
Why you ask
Because it makes me feel good! 
Knowing that I am beautiful, sexy, and confident. Also knowing you are the only one who knows how good you really do look under that tshirt jeans with those matching pantie sets; it just kind of makes you smile. 
You should try it some time   ...   a little red lip stick does the same trick too



Below is a picture of the bed I mentioned last time.
It's missing the two little pieces at the end, but I found these curtain rods I'm just going to cut in half and stick in there. The bed itself is 20 bucks and then the curtain rod is 15. 
The only problem is, it's missing the part of the bed that the mattress goes on. I'm hoping and praying that when I go back to the thrift store that they can find it, because I really would love to keep it. I just think it is so beautiful and just my style. 


I'm leaning toward the one on the left 
but let me know what you think 





I found this picture online and I thought it was hilarious
Just wanted to share some laughter with you 


Love Always<3
Lexi

No comments: