Wednesday, July 25, 2012

maxi maxi maxi



Maxi dresses/skirts have been pretty big for a while now
I don't know why but it has taken me a bit of time to actually get myself into this trend
It just seemed that everyone I tried on I just didn't like it

Leave it to my mommy to send me this dress that fits me perfect and looks amazing
I loved the maxi style so much I even went out and got a skirt too!
{stay tuned for the maxi skirt post}

I'm not sure where she got the dress to be honest, but I love the way it feels and looks
It's so comfy and so easy to dress up or down
I love it! 

This week is moving week! 
We signed out lease and are starting to move everything over
I'm still kind of really stressed because I haven't been able to find anyone with a truck to get all my big things over :( 
I'm praying something comes up here soon because I need to get all my stuff moved over as soon as I can
{any offers?? please let me know}
I can't wait till we get everything set up and it is looking amazing
We have some awesome styling and decor ideas
I probably wont post pictures until after I get back from Chicago and everything is completely set up
I'm also looking for a box spring and a mattress, in a full, if anyone knows where I can find a cheap one please let me know :)

Hope you are all having an awesome week!! 
super awkward but i thought it was kind of really funny

Love Always <3
Lexi


No comments: