Thursday, May 17, 2012

baked goodies



In honor of not working at the bakery any more ... I baked some more mini pies! 
These yummy little goodies are pineapple, the last two have a little meringue topping on them.  
They turned out great and were super yummy. Between Ryan and I, I would say they lasted a max of 10 minutes total. 

I think that no longer working in the bakery has been a total blessing in disguise. The work environment was beyond unprofessional and just not a place that I want to associate myself with. However, I know that God has some really awesome plans for me in the future. I am still waiting to hear about the jobs I've applied for. The anxiety and anticipation of waiting to hear is driving me insane. I think I have turned in a total of 45 resumes and applications within the past week. I have gone on three interviews and one second interview (the maid, dance instructor, and this gamer store). Ultimately I really want a job in retail since fashion and interior design is something I'm so passionate about. Unfortunately there is only one amazing store here that fits my style perfect and they are not hiring ... but I'm planning on reapplying in the fall when the hopefully are. Other than that job, I have my eyes set on this dance instructor job and hopefully some sort of host job. 

This is all so out of my control though. I know that God's plan is the only one that matters and in the end it will take over. If I can't find a job, then after my summer school class is over I've decided I will just go home and I guess continue to pay rent, since I signed a lease for all summer. Until then prayers and the love of my amazing mom, sister, and dad are getting me by. 

Love Always <3
Lexi

No comments: