Monday, May 7, 2012

school girl



Jumper TJMax, Blouse boutique in LA, Tights Target, Boots London, Necklace Forever21 

Growing up I always attended private schools. I wore uniforms until 3rd grade when I transferred to a different private school, but it did not have uniforms. I don't know why but I always kind of wished that I still had them. Whenever my friends and I would go to the mall after school and I would see the little catholic school girls in their knee highs and checkered skirts or jumpers, I always had a bit of envy toward them. 
My inspiration for this outfit was the little catholic school girls. I had a locket with it but I felt like little orphan Annie, so I went with the pearls instead. I used the poka dot tights and boots to make it a bit more edgy. I also have this slight obsession with the peter pan collar trend. 

Love Always <3
Lexi

No comments: