Monday, May 21, 2012

floating flowers



Pretty little flower just floating down the street in the run off water
Photo take with iphone using instagram: Lexim52 


Hello Lovelies
Hope you all had a great weekend and are having a happy Monday.
Moving into my new place went great. Still working on a few things though, I will post pictures as soon as I can. I am still waiting for my professor to email me back with a verdict ... I'm going literally insane waiting to hear back from him. I am going to to Hurricane later today with Ryan, and then this weekend we are going on a camping trip with his family. It should be super fun and I'm way excited!
Well that's my little update. 
My room looks awesome and is super cozy. We slept up in the loft last night and it was super fun, minus the heat stroke I had in the middle of the night. A fan is definitely going to be a good investment for this summer. I will post again as soon as I can! Stay tuned for pictures of my awesome new place!

Love Always <3
Lexi


No comments: