Saturday, May 19, 2012

purple plaid



Sweater and Skirt GAP, Knee highs Urban, Necklace Forever21, Headband Forever21, Boots Marshal's 

I got this necklace because I wanted to take the heart charm off, turn it into a clip, and then put a small little dove charm on it. I haven't gotten around to changing it yet but I actually kind of like it with the heart charm. The knee highs I got on sale for 4 dollars! I was so excited when I found them, because knee highs are so fun and I love them, that I started jumping up and down like a crazy person. I ended up buying two pairs, usually they are like 15 dollars. I know GAP isn't usually the go to spot for most fashionistas, and to be honest it is kind of really expensive. However, it is a great store for basic items that are essential to every women's wardrobe. Spending the extra buck here is totally worth it because you will definitely get your moneys worth. 

Love Always <3
Lexi

No comments: