Tuesday, May 8, 2012

words to God




Lord God I ask that You be with me today. For so long I have been searching for a security to help me feel stable, but all along YOU were the only security I needed

I turn my life to Your hands again. I pray that Your will be done God. I know that you are never wrong. I am willing to be counted as one of Yours. I will spread the joy that You have laid in me with everyone, every where I go. 

God help me to be still and just know that you are God. Give me patience as I wait and see what will happen with the next two weeks. Lord, You know the plan that I have. But I know the plan that You have for me is much grander and above my knowing. I pray that You will lay your hand over my and guide me through this God. 

Please forgive me for those who I have angered against, as I know it is all in your plan and that obviously was not where You wanted me to be. 

I pray this in Your Holy name
Amen

No comments: