Saturday, May 5, 2012

freepeople



  



Skirt Forever21, Blouse Freepeople, Bralet Forever21, Shoes Steve Madden, Polish Urban, Headband Forever21, Necklace American Eagle, Bracelets gifted, Rings bible store and Ireland 

This Freepeople blouse is yet another on sale piece. It is so comfortable and so versatile I love it! I sometimes just wear it around the house with a pair of knee highs because it is that comfortable. My rings are something that I wear pretty much everyday. They all have very special meaning to me; the Irish knot I bought in Ireland with two of my good friends and is kind of like our sister ring, the clauda ring was given to me by an amazing friend and is probably one of my favorite rings. I love that it is small, dainty and simple. The skinny rings are my bible verse rings; Jeremiah 29:11 and Philippians 9:16. Ever time I use my hands and they catch my eye they remind me why I am doing what I am doing, and to do it always to the best of my ability. The gold and silver ring was my mothers. I like to wear it because I miss her terribly and makes me feel close to her. 

Love Always <3
Lexi


PS ... I wish I had a professional photographer to take my picture all the time like the other blogs, or wish I knew how to collage and edit pictures. Unfortunately I don't, so instagram is the best I can do. Follow my adventure: Lexim52 




No comments: