Thursday, May 10, 2012

color block



top forever21, jeans H&M, shoes converse, necklace american eagle, leather jacket target, scarf H&M


It's almost time for me to move out of Ryan's apartment and into my new place. I'm really excited because my new room mate seems super sweet and the space is really cool. ~stay tuned for pictures~ 
I'm still a little torn on what to do; in terms on staying here or going home.  Some pretty sweet new job opportunities have come up though that I am pretty excited about. I go in for my second interview at a dance fitness place to be an instructor. How fun would that be?! fingers crossed that everything goes through and this summer turns out to be some what fun. 
The down side. This new maid job I have will probably make it so that I am not able to go home at all this summer. BUT I will be able to go home on all the holidays during the school year! 

Prayers please and thank you

Love Always,
Lexi 




No comments: